Glory to the Penguins!
I've been play testing my game after finishing physics, lighting and other things a Voxel Game needs earlier this year.
Things that I liked were: exploring, slaying, looting, increasing my stats.
There's a lot of things that need improvement, and hopefully I get less side tracked by back end development. I've got a couple of dozen things to fix atm, but it's mostly a good prototype atm. I really need to polish the gameplay loop. So most of my future development is designed towards improving that.
Some things I'm trying to improve
- NPC Interaction (only basic dialogue atm)
- Gear Upgrades (Bronze, Copper, Silver, Runic, Bloodstone Armors, etc)
- Resource Gathering (Mining, Woodcutting, Alchemy)
- Town/Minion/House Upgrades
- Farming, Day and Night Systems
- Hunger, Thirst, Sleeping, Mighty Needs!
- Building Generation and Unique Architectures per Town
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.